South African Firearms Module - Administrate Member Information This section gives an overview of the management of the association and firearm legislative related information.
Having access to member information and data is not about manipulating the data or “doing things for” the members. It is simply a means to ensure the data is correct, allows admin to have access to data that might be requested by the SAP or for internal management purposes.
One exception to this rule is, to allow Admin to add activities related to membership specific and related activities.
- Additional Data
- Additional Association information
- Committee Membership
- Fields of Interest
- Firearms collected per year
- Venue activity was located at
- Date of activity
- Activity Name/s
- Name, Model, caliber and action of the firearm
- Serial Numbers
- License expiry date
- Photos of firearm
- Date added/updated
- Activity Reports
- Filter activities by Members, Activities, Venues and Date Range
- Print report in PDF format