POS Locations What is a POS location?
Adding and managing your POS Locations.
POS Locations is a way to define unlimited locatons where you going to use the POS System.
Why do I need POS Locations?
- Define custom prices for each location
- Define custom currency for each location
- Manage stock levels per location
- Print sales and re-order reports per location thus allowing you to plan ahead for a specific location's sales needs.
Location "A" might sell more if a specific stock item than location "B"
Defining POS Locations
- Go to the shopping Dashboard and click the POS/ Back-Office / Stock / Reports tab.
- Click "POS Location"
- Click the "add new" button
- Complete the fields
The currencies available in the dropdown needs to be pre-defined in your E-Commerce default settings
- Click "insert"
- The location will be added and you will be redirected back to the list of locations you specified.
Next you will need to define a cashier or Sales Assistant that will use your POS