Adding booked day trips to your schedular
The tour module has the option to add a day trip booking the the scheduler with the click of a button. However in some cases it might be necessary to do it manually for some reason.
Login > Dashboard > Manage Site Content > Scheduler/Bookings
You have two options to add the booking.
From “Calendar View”
- Navigate till you see the day you want to add the booking to
- Click the small
- You will now be taken to the page where you can enter the booking
From “List View”
- Click “List View” at the top of the page
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and
- click “add new”
- you will now be taken to the page where you can enter the booking
Entering the booking
- Select the relevant member. (Usually yourself)
- Private entry is “Yes”. This is important to show it on the correct trip schedule
- Select the correct “Day Trip” item
- Set your start and end dates the same
- Recurring should be “Daily/Once Only”
- Status should be “Accepted”
You can safely ignore the rest of the fields.
Be careful adding a booking manually as there is no error checking in terms of overbooking and correct dates. It will accept any information you add here.