There are numerous apps available to add a new tab on your face book fan page. However there is no need for any of those. With a little bit of clicking and experimenting you can do it yourself and manage your own tab without the fear of the 3rd party shutting down their app.
The first step would be to "create a new Facebook App" or if you already have one expand it to include a tab.
The facebook documentation is pretty complete and easy to follow except that it doesn't say how to actually add the tab to your page.
I am going to assume you followed my last article "create a new Facebook App" or already have a similar app running.
1. Go to your Facebook App Dashboard and click the "Settings" option.
2. Click "+ Add Platform" at the bottom of the page
3. Click "Page Tab" from the pop-up screen,
4. Enter the "Page Tab" information
This is where the Facebook documentation get vague and non-existent. Well I couldn't find it at the time of writing this tutorial...
1. Open your app "Settings" page again and copy your "App ID"
2. Type the following exactly as is into your browser replacing YOUR_APP_ID with your actual App ID and the YOUR_URL with your Secure Page Tab URL you entered into the App Setting
3. To Place your Tab where you want it, go to your Fan Page and click "More" and select "Manage Tabs" from the drop-down.
4. Drag to Reorder your new tab to the correct position and click the "Save" button.
5. Make sure to test the new tab to ensure it does what you expect it to do.