Managing Exam and Test Results How to manage and reset results to maintain the database of results and allow for certificate reprints or rewrites.
To manage test/exam results you will need to go to the “Exam / Manage Exam” option in your admin section.
On the far right-hand side of the list of exam definitions, you will see a “Results” button.
- Results If this button is greyed out it means there are no saved results
- Results If the button is green it means there are exams results saved.
Clicking on the green button will display a list of completed tests.
This page displays
- The name of the student
- Date the test was taken
- The score in percent
- The total time taken in seconds (for now, should be minutes)
- Were the certificate printed and how many times
- Date the certificate was printed or the expiration date printed on the certificate
- Click “edit / view” to manage the actual results
As the administrator you can adjust any of the fields is there is a query with the results from the student.
Scrolling down the page you will see the actual questions that were presented to the student.
- You will be shown the question id followed by the actual question
- Next, you will see the available answers, with the “correct” answer indicated by a small arrow
- Answers that the student had wrong will be indicated by a red X
This, combined with feedback from the student will allow you to fix any mistakes that slipped past the question “ verifiers”.
To reset a final exam all you need to do is delete the record.