XMS Systems Social Networking Support What support does XMS Systems have for Social Networking?
Although Social Networking, in my opinion, is overrated there are definitely place for Social Networking and making sure it is well supported is part of what XMS Systems stands for.
Social Networking Statistics
Discussing statistics is outside the scope of this article but please do yourself a favour and scan at least the following document. Active social network penetration in selected countries as of January 2017 – Global usage is 37%
XMS Systems supports the following Social Networking options
- Social Networking buttons
- Facebook Messenger
- Custom Social Networking Buttons
You can define 2 custom buttons with custom icons
- Addthis plugin or ShareThis plugin for sharing articles, products and tours
This allows your visitor the easily share the page by using any of over 200 social applications.
- Disqus plugin for commenting on articles, products and tours
This allows your visitor to comment / ask questions / give feedback on the specific page using any of the following accounts Disqus, Facebook, Twitter or Google
One button posting to your company Facebook fan page from Admin section or member Section
One button posting to your company Google+ page from Admin section or member Section
- Integrated Facebook Photo Albums into your website gallery, articles and tours
- Extensive processes in the background of each page to ensure proper indexing and display when shared to any social networking site
Integrating this all into your XMS Systems based website
- For the buttons you only need to copy and paste the relevant links to your social networking accounts.
- For Addthis and Disqus you will have to register accounts with those and copy and paste the relevant code into your website
- For Facebook and Google+ one button sharing you will need to do a bit more work to set it up initially
- The same goes for syncing your Facebook albums with your website.
We attempted to make the social networking integration as easy as possible and are constantly working on making sure it stays working.
Each “type” of integration will be discussed separately in the following articles, so feel free to skip the articles that are not relevant you your website.